Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Mr. Trash Gasket!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mr. Trash Gasket's Website.
Mr. Trash Gasket is located at:
Irvine, California 92618
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Mr. Trash Gasket's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Mr. Trash Gasket and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Mr. Trash Gasket All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.mrtrashgasket.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.mrtrashgasket.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.mrtrashgasket.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.mrtrashgasket.com
Redistribute content from Mr. Trash Gasket (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Mr. Trash Gasket does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Mr. Trash Gasket, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Mr. Trash Gasket shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Mr. Trash Gasket reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Mr. Trash Gasket a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Mr. Trash Gasket; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Mr. Trash Gasket’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Limited Warranty The warranty obligations of Mr. Trash Gasket for this product are limited to the terms set forth below: What is Covered This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product. What is Not Covered This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature. This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by Mr. Trash Gasket to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product. How Long Does this Coverage Last This limited warranty lasts for one (1) year from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is Covered
Only the original purchaser of this product is covered under this limited warranty. This limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers or owners of this product.
What Mr. Trash Gasket will do
Mr. Trash Gasket will, at its sole option, provide one of the following two remedies to whatever extent it shall deem necessary to satisfy a proper claim under this limited warranty:
1. Replace this product with a direct replacement or with a similar product deemed by Mr. Trash Gasket to perform substantially the same function as the original product.
2. Issue a refund of the original purchase price less depreciation to be determined based on the age of the product at the time remedy is sought under this limited warranty.
What Mr. Trash Gasket will not do Under This Limited Warranty
If this product is returned to Mr. Trash Gasket or the authorized dealer from which it was purchased or any other party authorized to repair Mr. Trash Gasket products, this product must be insured during shipment, with the insurance and shipping charges prepaid by you. If this product is returned uninsured, you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment. Mr. Trash Gasket will not be responsible for any costs related to the removal or re-installation of this product from or into any installation. Mr. Trash Gasket will not be responsible for any costs related to any setting up this product.
How to Obtain a Remedy under this Limited Warranty
To obtain a remedy under this limited warranty, you must contact either the authorized Mr. Trash Gasket reseller from whom you purchased this product or the Mr. Trash Gasket office nearest you. For a list of authorized Mr. Trash Gasket resellers and/or Mr. Trash Gasket authorized service providers, please visit our web site at www.mrtrashgasket.com or contact the Mr. Trash Gasket office nearest you.
In order to pursue any remedy under this limited warranty, you must possess an original, dated receipt as proof of purchase from an authorized Mr. Trash Gasket reseller. If this product is returned under this limited warranty, a return authorization number, obtained from Mr. Trash Gasket, will be required. You may also be directed to an authorized reseller or a person authorized by Mr. Trash Gasket to replace the product.
If it is decided that this product should be returned directly to Mr. Trash Gasket, this product should be properly packed, preferably in the original carton, for shipping. Cartons not bearing a return authorization number will be refused.
Limitation on Liability
THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF MR. TRASH GASKET UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MR. TRASH GASKET IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR Limited Warranty
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. Some countries, districts or states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of relief, special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to specified amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MR. TRASH GASKET SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF MR. TRASH GASKET CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES COVERING THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL APPLY TO THIS PRODUCT AS PROVIDED UNDER APPICABLE LAW.
IF ANY PRODUCT TO WHICH THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES IS A “CONSUMER PRODUCT” UNDER THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY ACT (15 U.S.C.A. §2301, ET SEQ.) OR OTHER APPICABLE LAW, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR THE PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL APPLY AS PROVIDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.Limited Warranty
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from country to country or state to state.
This limited warranty is void if (i) the label bearing the serial number of this product has been removed or defaced, (ii) the product is not distributed by Mr. Trash Gasket or (iii) this product is not purchased from an authorized Mr. Trash Gasket reseller. If you are unsure whether a reseller is an authorized Mr. Trash Gasket reseller, please visit our web site at www.mrtrashgasket.com or contact Mr. Trash Gasket corporate office at 949-331-2075.